Looking for a great starter home centrally located to convenience stores, groceries, banks and much more. This 4 bedroom/2 bath with large walk-in closet can meet your needs. The enclosed patio overlooks a backyard that has plenty of room for a pool & perfect for families with young children or pets. Less than 5 minutes from the Veterans Hospital, numerous restaurants & schools. Or it can be your new rental property to add to your portfolio in a much sought-after increasingly tight rental market. Recently painted exterior & while this home does need some minor renovations, it has a lot going for it. Bring your vision to your private showing. Call today before this one is gone!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,592 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Freezer,Disposal,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Closet Cabinetry,Dual Sinks,Eat-in Kitchen,Family/Dining Room,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 125 x 80 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio,Room For Pool. See Remarks.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price